How to use SIDR Tree Powder in Cosmetics?Views: 45215
Jujube has a promising source of flavonoids, polysaccharides, terpenoids, saponins, contain also numerous minerals, iron and vitamin. SIDR has been used for thousands of years to create soaps and hair treatments. Ziziphus Christi gently remove sebum and dirt without over-drying the hair and scalp. deep clean the scalp and hair. Leaves your hair thicker, softer, nourished and shiny.
- 1/ 2 tbsp of SIDR Tree Powder
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 8 Drops of any oil (Optional) that suit your hair ( Rosemary, Tee tree oil, Argan, Jojoba)
- Add 1 tbsp of shampoo to the sidr and mix well just before applying the mask to your hair.
- Add slowly warm water, mix well until you have runny paste. Let it sit for one hour before use,
- Massage on scalp and hair, leave on for 20 minutes. then, wash your hair.
As Hair Mask:
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of SIDR Tree Powder (Depend on the length of your hair)
- 1 Tbsp of any of these oils (Jojoba/ Argan/ Rosemary..)
- Add one tbsp of yogurt or honey after one hour, just before applying the mask.
- Add warm water slowly until you have runny paste, let it sit for one hour. Apply the mixture starting from the roots until the ends, Wrap your head with warm wet hair towel, leave on for 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
As Mask For Skin:
1. Can be mixed with your exfoliating soap
- 1 tbsp SIDR Tree Powder
- Moroccan Black Soap or any Exfoliating soap
- Apply evenly on damp, warm skin, leave on for 5 minutes, rinse completely, exfoliate with kessa glove/ loofah. SIDR mixed with soap will deeply exfoliate your skin, evens your skin tone. Leaves your skin clean and smooth.
2. Can be used as scrub
- 1 tbsp of SIDR Tree Powder
- Sugar or coffee
- 1 tbsp of any oil that suit your skin ( Avocado oil/ Argan Oil/ Almond Oil..)
- Mix everything well until you have runny paste, let it sit for 20 minutes. Apply on dry or damp skin, gently scrub your skin, Rinse.
For external use only, do not use on burn, open wounds or damaged skin.
didn’t get the answer you were looking for?contact us